[BNC-Occupants] Goodbye

Sigo, Angie angie at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 18 09:47:42 EST 2013

Birck family,

As a lot of you know, I'll soon be leaving Birck as I've accepted an Administrative Assistant position in Exploratory Studies in YONG. The upside - I'll get to work with another former Birck employee, Se'Andra Johnson! The downside - I'll have to say goodbye to a building full of faculty & staff that have made the last 2.5 years really great for me. I'll miss you all so much & have nothing but fond memories of this place.

I'll be here this week, out for the holidays, and then back for my final 2 days on Jan. 2nd & 3rd.

I sincerely thank you for making my time here so fantastic. Birck is an amazing place to work and I'm so glad that I was fortunate enough to have been part of the Birck family.

~Angie

Angie Sigo
Secretary, Skywalk Atrium
Birck Nanotechnology Center