[BNC-Occupants] The Birck Kitchen

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 29 08:34:07 EDT 2012

Everyone,
   We have noticed that the kitchen has not been the cleanest lately.  I want to remind you that the custodial staff is not responsible for the cleaning of the kitchen.  The kitchen is the responsibility of all of us, the occupants of Birck.  So please remember that the rule is "leave it nicer than you found it".  Today we are doing a thorough cleaning of the kitchen.  After today, if you leave any dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter, we will be throwing them away.  Please make sure you wash your dishes and either put them away, or take them back to your office or home.
   Remember that we have a lot of tours and important visitors of Purdue coming through the building.  We want to always make a good impression.  Thank you for helping us with this issue, and if you have any questions, please come by and see me.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University/Discovery Park
1205 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
765-496-1173

"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."
-Ryunosuke Satoro