[BNC-Occupants] Copier update

Sigo, Angie asigo at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 2 10:19:50 EST 2012

BNC residents,

The black & white copier that was in 1222 by the mailroom is now located in the south hallway behind the mailboxes on the 1st floor. It is operational, as is the 2nd floor color copier (which has not moved).

The color copier that was in 1020 is currently located on the 1st floor by the east entrance. It is currently non-functional, as we're having issues with the PIC activation. We'll let you know when it is up & running.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

~Angie

Angie Sigo
Secretary, Skywalk Atrium