[BNC-Occupants] Prof.Shakouri NSAC/NCN Seminar on February 15, 2012: With attachment

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 7 07:53:45 EST 2012

NSAC/NCN Seminar Series 2012

Title: Nano solutions to our impending energy crisis

Abstract: In this talk we review some of the advances in nanoscale energy conversion devices and discuss about the challenges and opportunities to provide a clean energy infrastructure. Couple of examples from solar and thermoelectric materials, devices and systems will be given and the scale of the necessary change will be discussed.

Speaker: Prof. Ali Shakouri, Director, Birck Nanotechnology Center, Purdue University

Date/time: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , 12:00 PM-1:00 PM at Birck 1001

Refreshment will served.