[BNC-Occupants] Reminder: Save the Date: May 18-2011

Salazar, Cynthia S salazarc at purdue.edu
Wed May 11 08:10:48 EDT 2011

Just a reminder about the BNC celebration scheduled for next Wednesday, May 18, from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM.  Please plan on attending to help celebrate the accomplishments of our current and future graduates.  If you plan on bringing a dish or desserts to share, please let Melissa or me know as soon as possible.

Thanks and I look forward to celebrating with all of you.

Cindy Salazar
Administrative Assistant
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Telephone:  765-494-3509, Fax: 765-496-8299
www.nano.purdue.edu