[BNC-Occupants] Please welcome Susan Freeland to the Birck Nanotechnology Center

Allain, Monica M.C. mallain at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 15 15:59:53 EST 2010

Hello BNC family,

   Please join me in welcoming our newest member to the team, Susan Freeland.  She will be located in the atrium through the end of January and supporting the BNC faculty that were previously supported by Melissa Schwartz.

   Susan has an M.A. in Education from Ball State University.  She has a tremendous amount of teaching experience in 9-12th grade and computer technology experience (i.e.  Excel, PowerPoint, Desktop Publishing, etc.).  Prior to teaching she was an office manager and has had previous administrative assistant experience.    Please be sure to stop by her desk and welcome her to the Birck Nanotechnology Center.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to make her first week great!

Regards,

~ Monica M. Cortez Allain, Ph.D. ~

Monica M. Cortez Allain, Ph.D.
Managing Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Phone:  (765) 494-5138    Fax: (765) 496-8299