[BNC-Occupants] FW: Reminder - white elephant sale to support United Way 9/23

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:19:57 EDT 2009

****Reminder, we need your donations (anything you would put in a garage sale) to make the sell a success. Thanks!****

All,
It's United Way Donation Time.
As in the past Discovery Park will be having events to raise money to donate as a group in addition to your personal donations.

Please mark your calendars for our second event a White Elephant Sale here in the MRGN Commons (café) on Sept 23rd 11:30-2:00.

We are asking for donations for the sale. If you'd like to bring something to donate please bring to me before the sale so we can advertise it. Bring anything you think is worth selling, no clothing please. Ideas: lamps, pictures, craft items, plants just a few thoughts.

MANN, MORGAN and BINDLEY will also be donating to the sale.

I am still selling miniature candy bars in my office for 25 cents (all proceeds to United Way).

Nancy Black
Secretary
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street