[BNC-Occupants] FW: donations needed for the Sale

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 23 15:21:55 EDT 2009

Help is needed. United Way donations are down this year. Many great organizations will suffer. Do you have items at home you don't want but others might? Bring them into work on Monday and we will try to sell them at the united Way White Elephant Sale in Morgan from 10-2 on Tuesday. Feel like baking? We will also be accepting baked goods for the bake sale. Bring me the donations, Rm 2287.

Thanks much for your help and assistance, Nancy