[BNC-grads-list] Calling NSAC Members: Share Your Research at Coffee Hour!

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council, nsac at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 31 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Dear everyone,

We're in search of individuals willing to be presenters at Coffee Hour, Fridays at 3:30pm!

What this entails: We invite you to deliver a 15-minute presentation on your research at our weekly Coffee Hour. You can choose to discuss a published paper, your ongoing projects, showcase your lab's capabilities, or anything else of interest!

Why consider presenting? Coffee Hour serves as a fantastic platform to hone your presentation and Q&A skills, connect with fellow students in the field of nanotechnology, and gain valuable feedback and insights on your research.

In appreciation of your participation, every presenter will receive a $5 Starbucks gift card. To express your interest, kindly send an email to krish222 at purdue.edu including the subject line "Coffee Hour Inquiry" and your topic.

Best regards,
NSAC Council