[BNC-grads-list] E-Chem Day | Invited Talk, Panel Discussion, Trivia, Art & Photography Exhibition and more | Nov. 14, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM, DLR 131

PurdueECS Chapter purdueecschapter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:23:18 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that the *Purdue ECS Student Chapter* is
organizing "*E-Chem Day"* on *November 14, 2023*. It will be an
enlightening and enjoyable experience, featuring an array of activities,
including an invited talk by distinguished speaker, *Dr. Peng Bai (WashU)*,
a panel discussion, an engaging trivia session, and a wonderful photography
and art exhibition.