[BNC-grads-list] Coffee Hour 10-13 - Adjusted Time

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council, nsac at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 13 14:34:36 EDT 2023

It's Friday the 13th! While we don't have any spooky events, we have Ulisses Heredia Rivers presenting Cold atmospheric plasma deposition techniques for flexible and wearable electronic applications. Snacks and drinks will be provided courtesy of NSAC. Stop by for Apple Cider at 3:00pm at the Birck Atrium TV downstairs.

We are looking for volunteers to present their progress on their research. Volunteers will get a $5 Starbucks gift card for presenting. if interested, please email krish222 at purdue.edu<mailto:krish222 at purdue.edu>.

Best,
NSAC Council

Apologies if this is a repeat email.