[BNC-grads-list] NSAC - Today 3:30pm @Atrium - NanoExhibitions Introduction

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council, nsac at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 19 22:26:01 EST 2023

Dear all,

We are so exciting to announce that we will host a big event (NanoExhibitions) in Birck on February 24th.
NanoExhibitions, or NanoEX for short, is a conference/symposium where all researchers of nano field converge to share insights and make connections.

We plan to have plenary talk, presentation session and poster display during the whole day, while the details are still to be determined.
Today 3:30pm at Birck Atrium, we will have a short introduction of NanoEX. Welcome to join us and give your suggestions.

Best,

NSAC