[BNC-grads-list] Holiday Scavenger Hunt

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 8 15:41:03 EST 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01DA29DB.C97D2710]

Get ready for some festive fun!  We're excited to announce an upcoming building-wide scavenger hunt that is sure to bring some holiday cheer to the building.

Event Details

How to Participate:  Pick up your cards at Nancy's desk on or after Monday, 12/11.  The card will contain clues and questions that you must answer to find hidden symbols throughout the building.
Deadline:  Find all of the symbols and turn in completed cards to Nancy's desk by Thursday, 12/14.
How to Win:  Everyone who turns in a completed card will be entered into a drawing for lottery scratch tickets at the holiday party on 12/15.

Make sure you don't miss out on the fun!  This is a fantastic opportunity to explore the building and potentially get lucky.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Happy Holiday Hunting!

Nancy
Outside BRK 2001