[BNC-grads-list] NSAC - Date Correction - Callout and Election 2023

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council, nsac at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 21 12:36:19 EDT 2023

Dear all,

Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. The true election date of NSAC is on April 28th (Nex Friday).
We accidentally wrote it as 21st  on poster. Also, sorry again for the late correction.
We will send out another formal email with correct date and poster later. Thank you for your understanding.

Hoping to see you next week!

Best,

Yikang