[BNC-grads-list] No NSAC Coffee Hour Today

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 30 10:58:41 EDT 2022

Unfortunately, we are unable to host a coffee hour today because we do not have a speaker.

We need speakers in order to provide free food and a nice break on Friday afternoons! Please reach out to us (nsac at purdue.edu) if you are interested in giving a brief talk about your work to your fellow peers!

Coffee hour talks are a great chance to show some cool results you got recently, talk about a recent paper you published, practice a conference talk/poster, etc. Coffee hour is NOT a high-pressure environment!

We are looking forward to hosting more talks as speakers volunteer!
-NSAC