[BNC-grads-list] Pico-Seminar: Prof. Gururaj Naik, Nonlinear and Nonlocal Optical Response in Quantum Materials

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 17 11:36:30 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Prof. Zubin Jacob and Sathwik Bharadwaj

Dear All -

Please find the attached details of our next speaker, Prof. Gururaj Naik from Rice University, Houston.

The talk will be live streamed and posted on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwzWog7PqFw5R0q90KI6KQ

Prof. Naik is an alumnus of Purdue and an expert in thermal photonics and quantum materials of tunable nanophotonics. His research group focuses on topics at the interface of quantum, nanophotonics and materials.

The talk is titled "Nonlinear and Nonlocal Optical Response in Quantum Materials". Abstract and bio can be found in the attached flyer. Please join us online on Wednesday, 19th October at 11 am ET.

If anyone would like to join the discussion after the seminar, please email at sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>.

Thanks!

Regards,

Sathwik Bharadwaj

Zubin Jacob

Sathwik Bharadwaj
Research Scientist
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47906
Email: sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>