[BNC-grads-list] Storytelling Professional Development @3:45pm Thursday 12/01

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 29 00:36:18 EST 2022

Dear All,

Storytelling with Neil Dilley has been moved to 3:45-4:30pm THIS THURSDAY in BRK 1001.  We will be discussing activity ideas for the "2023 NanoDays Reboot” coming up this April.  For those who don’t know and would like to get involved, NanoDays is an outreach event which used to take place before the pandemic. We invite local schools to come on a field trip to Discovery Park to foster interest in the fields of science and engineering.

We will also reveal the cash prizes and other awards which will be given away at the Christmas party at the end of the semester.  Feel free to stop by for snacks, drinks, and a fun brainstorming session that will have fulfilling outcomes both personally and professionally.

Hope to see you there!
NSAC Exec.