[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Welcome to the new week.

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:04:08 EDT 2021

Hello fellow researchers,

Warm regards from NSAC! As we are embracing the brand new week, we would like to share a quote from our Coffee Hour interview.

[cid:image002.png at 01D7197A.26C57BE0]

All the best wishes for moving one-step forward on your personal and professional goals in this week, with the hope that unexpected occurrences detour you to more exciting moments.

If you need a platform to discuss your fabrication or characterization related challenges, please feel free to share your difficulties with the BNC staff at Fab Forum (Tuesday  2:00 pm,  https://tinyurl.com/fab-forum-office-hour ).

If you need guidance on your career development, or tips for success, you are invited to listen to the stories shared by Birck professors/staff/alumni, and get yourself recharged at Coffee Hour (previous episodes:  Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUx5VBg665CQRu_hIBPeC472ZuP4Fbkyk> Spotify<https://open.spotify.com/show/1lPwxoBKVZLAUqpF9ougCW?si=4W41LwRmTB-wLs7aynTW4g> Podcast<https://anchor.fm/nsac-purdue/episodes/Joerg-Appenzeller-diligence--persistence--self-criticism-ekmheo>).

 NSAC is always willing to lend its support towards your success.

Wishing you a fruitful new week,
Team NSAC

NSAC is a student organization built to help enhance the communication within the nanotechnology community at Purdue. We have hosted a bunch of academic and social events in the past years, such as the Coffee Hour, the Fab Forum, interactive workshops, and corn maze. This year, owing to special COVID-19 restrictions, NSAC will strive to achieve the same goals through active virtual efforts. Let’s make nano ‘bigger’ and stronger together.