[BNC-grads-list] OSA-SPIE Purdue chapter Webinar July 15 : Nonclassical light in photonic molecules

Suparna Seshadri sseshad at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 14 14:22:33 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Greetings from the Purdue University OSA & SPIE Student Chapters!

We are delighted to hold a series of three webinars for the rest of the summer semester with the first talk delivered by Prof. Marco Liscidini from University of Pavia on Thursday, July 15th at 11 am ET. Please see the details of the webinar below and the poster attached—

Speaker : Prof. Marco Liscidini, University of Pavia
Topic : Generation of nonclassical light in linear and nonlinear photonic molecules.
Time: Jul 15, 2021 (Thursday) at 11:00 AM ET

Zoom Link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/91784846526

RSVP: https://forms.gle/psT9LNP96aVpkHEMA
Event Passcode: 405478

NOTE : $15 Uber Eats voucher to first 20 Purdue Check-ins.

We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!

The next two talks in the webinar series are listed below and more information is available on our website: https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~opsc/events.php#2021Series

July 29th, 2021 (Thursday) at 1 pm ET
Speaker : Prof. Ayman Abouraddy, CREOL
Topic : Space-time optics and photonics: A new frontier for structured light

Aug 5th, 2021 (Thursday) at 3 pm ET
Speaker : Prof. Eric Chitambar, UIUC
Topic : Quantum Information Processing from a Resource Theory Perspective

Best Regards,

OSA & SPIE Purdue Chapters

--​
Suparna Seshadri
Graduate Research Assistant
Ultrafast Optics and Fiber Communications Laboratory<https://engineering.purdue.edu/~fsoptics/index.html>
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
sseshad at purdue.edu<mailto:sseshad at purdue.edu> | suparna_seshadri at alumni.iitm.ac.in<mailto:suparna_seshadri at alumni.iitm.ac.in>