[BNC-grads-list] Birck Formula-1 viewing event

Kshitiz Gupta gupta332 at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 22 15:48:19 EDT 2021

Good morning!!

Are you an F1 enthusiast? Do you consider the rumbling of V10s as the best music on Earth? Are you interested in watching the Belgian GP this weekend (8/28 – 8/29) at Birck with fellow motorheads? If the answer to all of the above is ‘YES!!’ contact Kshitiz (KZ) at gupta332 at purdue.edu<mailto:gupta332 at purdue.edu> for a potential F1 watch party at either of the conference rooms at Birck Nanotechnology Center. If NO, meh…come anyway!

Please indicate whether you are interested in both Saturday qualifying and the Sunday race or just the race. The green flag for this event will be decided based on the head-count.

Please respect the health and comfort of your fellow boilermakers and follow the Protect Purdue guidelines. We all are 1.5 yrs. experienced in this pandemic and know how to keep our community safe. Happy racing!

Sincerely

Kshitiz Gupta

(PhD Candidate, Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University)