[BNC-grads-list] OSA-SPIE Purdue chapter Webinar Aug 05 : survey of quantum resource theories

Optical Society of America Purdue University Student Chapter opsc at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 2 20:48:32 EDT 2021

Hello All!

Greetings from the Purdue University OSA & SPIE Student Chapters!

The third talk in our summer webinar series will be delivered by Prof. Eric Chitambar from UIUC on Thursday, Aug 5th at 3 pm ET. Please see the details of the webinar below and the poster attached—

Speaker : Prof. Eric Chitambar, UIUC
Topic : Quantum Information Processing from a Resource Theory Perspective
Time: Aug 5, 2021 03:00 PM ET

Zoom Link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96347572678

RSVP:  https://forms.gle/ZEK8pDnpZvSgVcsP9
Event Passcode: 145769

NOTE : $15 Uber Eats voucher to first 20 Purdue Check-ins.

We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!

<https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~opsc/events.php#2021Series>

Best Regards,

OSA & SPIE Purdue Chapters

https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~opsc/