[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] A new week is here!

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 26 07:44:04 EDT 2021

Hello fellow researchers,

Warm regards from NSAC! As we are embracing the brand new week, we would like to share a quote from our Coffee Hour interview.

[cid:image002.png at 01D73A1F.4D9F4640]<https://youtu.be/ojX-69PD3AE>

All the best wishes for moving one-step forward on your personal and professional goals in this week. Wish you enjoy exploring the uncertainties in research as well as in life.

If you need a platform to discuss your fabrication or characterization related challenges, please feel free to share your difficulties with the BNC staff at Fab Forum (Tuesday  2:00 pm,  https://tinyurl.com/fab-forum-office-hour ). Welcome to use the Birck Ticketing System to report any issues related to Tools, Cleanroom or any general queries. https://bircknano.freshdesk.com/support/home

If you need guidance on your career development, or tips for personal growth, you are invited to listen to the stories shared by Birck professors/staff/alumni, and get yourself recharged at Coffee Hour (previous episodes:  Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUx5VBg665CQRu_hIBPeC472ZuP4Fbkyk> Spotify<https://open.spotify.com/show/1lPwxoBKVZLAUqpF9ougCW?si=4W41LwRmTB-wLs7aynTW4g> Podcast<https://anchor.fm/nsac-purdue/episodes/Joerg-Appenzeller-diligence--persistence--self-criticism-ekmheo>).

 NSAC is always willing to lend its support towards your success.

Wishing you a fruitful new week,
Team NSAC

NSAC is a student organization built to help enhance the communication within the nanotechnology community at Purdue. We have hosted a bunch of academic and social events in the past years, such as the Coffee Hour, the Fab Forum, interactive workshops, and corn maze. This year, owing to special COVID-19 restrictions, NSAC will strive to achieve the same goals through active virtual efforts. Let’s make nano ‘bigger’ and stronger together.

Warm regards from NSAC! As we are embracing the brand new week, we would like to share a quote from our Coffee Hour interview.

[cid:image010.png at 01D73A1F.4D9F4640]<https://youtu.be/VTHFmpgJzHU>

All the best wishes for moving one-step forward on your personal and professional goals in this week, with the hope that nothing can deviate you from what you truly desire.

If you need a platform to discuss your fabrication or characterization related challenges, please feel free to share your difficulties with the BNC staff at Fab Forum (Tuesday  2:00 pm,  https://tinyurl.com/fab-forum-office-hour ).

If you need guidance on your career development, or tips for success, you are invited to listen to the stories shared by Birck professors/staff/alumni, and get yourself recharged at Coffee Hour (previous episodes:  Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUx5VBg665CQRu_hIBPeC472ZuP4Fbkyk> Spotify<https://open.spotify.com/show/1lPwxoBKVZLAUqpF9ougCW?si=4W41LwRmTB-wLs7aynTW4g> Podcast<https://anchor.fm/nsac-purdue/episodes/Joerg-Appenzeller-diligence--persistence--self-criticism-ekmheo>).