[BNC-grads-list] FW: SPIE Student Seminar Series, September 22nd 2020 - University of Wisconsin-Madison

Xiaohui Xu xu969 at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 21 21:36:42 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Below please find the information about the upcoming SPIE/OSA joint seminar on this Tuesday (tomorrow) 12pm EST.

Thanks,
Purude SPIE Student Chapter

Hi all,

Greetings from the University of Wisconsin-Madison SPIE/OSA Student Chapter,

Together with SPIE/OSA Student Chapters from the University of Chicago, Purdue University, Washington University in St. Louis, Aston University, Texas A&M University, and Northwestern University, we are delighted to hold the next seminar of this series.

This upcoming Tuesday (September 22nd, 2020) at 11am CDT, Dr. Yuzhe Xiao from the University of Wisconsin-Madison will be presenting his research on "Non-trivial thermal emission: engineering to applications". Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Please join us through the following zoom link: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/j/91494852209?pwd=MEV0MjR2dFFRZmx2akJVOG9UOENOUT09

We are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Best,

University of Wisconsin-Madison SPIE/OSA Student Chapter