[BNC-grads-list] Cast your vote! NSAC 2020-21 election

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:14:57 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone!

It’s time to choose this year’s Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC) executive board members!

Below you will find a link to the online ballot. The ballot form will be open until 5pm on Wednesday, September 9th. The results will be announced on Friday, September 11 at the first coffee hour of the semester!

We encourage all students at Birck, new and old, to participate!

VOTE HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFlugq5zpAgyzzXma6ODV29VY3HC3wEsHQzDH0z1QpSmTtEQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

NSAC is an organization of graduate students at Purdue University who are interested in nanotechnology research. Our membership includes all Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC) graduate student residents, but we encourage others to join. Our goal is to promote collaboration, enhance research awareness, and facilitate communication among faculty, staff, and students.

Please contact us at nsac at purdue.edu<mailto:nsac at purdue.edu> if you have any questions.

- NSAC

Paul Somers
NSAC Vice President