[BNC-grads-list] SPIE/OSA Seminar series - October 13rd - Fabrizio Riminucci -Enhancement of Parametric Effects in Dipolar Exciton-Polariton Waveguides

Xiaohui Xu xu969 at purdue.edu
Sun Oct 11 23:50:10 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Please consider attending our next SPIE/OSA joint seminar on this upcoming Tuesday (October 13rd, 2020) at 12pm-1pm EST. Fabrizio Riminucci from University of Salento & Lawrence Berkeley National Lab will be presenting his research on " Enhancement of Parametric Effects in Dipolar Exciton-Polariton Waveguides". Details can be found in the attached flyer.

Please join us through the following zoom link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/99614505800

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Purdue SPIE Student Chapter