[BNC-grads-list] FW: SPIE /OSA Student Seminar Series (Tuesday, Nov.17th 2020): - Aston University: Pedro J. Freire - Complex-Valued Neural Network Design for Mitigation of Signal Distortions in Optical Links in Highly Nonlinear Regimes

Xiaohui Xu xu969 at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 16 22:20:52 EST 2020

Dear all,

Greetings from the Aston SPIE/ OSA Student Chapter,

Together with SPIE/OSA Student Chapters from the University of Chicago, Purdue University, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Texas A&M University, and Northwestern University, we are excited to announce the joint SPIE/OSA Student Chapter Seminar Series. We are delighted and pleased to hold the next seminar of this series.

This Tuesday (Nov 17th, 2020) at 11am (CDT) // 17:00 (UK Time), we will have our next talk of the series, this time Pedro J. Freire from Aston University will be presenting his research on " Complex-Valued Neural Network Design for Mitigation of Signal Distortions in Optical Links in Highly Nonlinear Regimes".

[cid:image001.png at 01D6B9F5.9B64AA00]

Please join us through the following ZOOM link:
https://osachapter.zoom.us/j/97496439162

Looking forward to seeing you all at the seminar. Wishing you all the best and stay safe.

Kind regards,
Aston SPIE/OSA Student Chapter