[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Coffee Hour Cancelled Today

Sam Peana speana at purdue.edu
Fri May 29 14:05:09 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Unfortunately, we were not able to find a speaker for this weeks coffee
hour. As a result we will unfortunately, need to cancel this weeks coffee
hour.

If you happen to have a talk prepared or an old talk please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgDxNWFBnTcks57dNe08508zticCprPVb5TgKg8eQ9509cYA/viewform>.
This is a great opportunity to practice speaking before a live audience
with questions. Additionally, its a good opportunity for you to meet your
fellow members of Birck and to share your wonderful research with the
community!

I look forward to seeing your wonderful talks.

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender