[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Games @ 3pm Today!

Sam Peana trezitorul at gmail.com
Sat May 2 12:07:02 EDT 2020

*WHAT: Jackbox Game Night with Friends*
*WHEN: Saturday (5/2/20) @3PM*

*WHERE: NSAC Microsoft Teams Gaming Channel
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/channel/19%3a5cde788805374d7fa3f3ed5a73cd8c4d%40thread.tacv2/Gaming?groupId=5bf94bef-11c6-4867-b6b1-a3a6d90de4e9&tenantId=4130bd39-7c53-419c-b1e5-8758d6d63f21>WHY:
For maximum fun!*

Hello everyone!

NSAC is hosting a quarantine game party! We will be meeting up on MS Teams
to play some really fun casual party games. We will be playing over MS
Teams video chat and you don't need to install anything just come and play!
The games will be run using Jackbox games if you are familiar with them!
Additionally, we got more licenses so even more people can play!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana

[image: Mailtrack]