[BNC-grads-list] FW: Call for posters at the 37th HC Brown Lectures. Deadline: Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 9 14:03:31 EDT 2020

-------------------------------------

37th Herbert C. Brown Lectures in Organic Chemistry
Date:  Saturday, April 4, 2020
Time:  8:55 AM - 6:30 PM (EDT)
Location:  Purdue University, Stewart Center (STEW) Room 214

Dear colleagues:
The 37th H.C. Brown Lectures will be held on Saturday, April 4, 2020.  Among the activities will be a poster session, with poster viewing opportunities throughout the day.  We encourage student participants to present their recent works at our poster session and competition.  Multiple cash awards will be given for the best posters by students and post-docs.

Poster information (title, authors, and affiliation) must be submitted electronically through the online registration form BEFORE 5pm on Wednesday, March 25, 2020.

Website and registration: https://www.chem.purdue.edu/hcbrownlectures/.

Thank you,

Chris Uyeda, Chair
cuyeda at purdue.edu<mailto:cuyeda at purdue.edu>