[BNC-grads-list] No Coffee Hour Today

Sam Peana speana at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 12 15:16:39 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Unfortunately, something came up for our speaker this week and they can not
present today.

Just a reminder *Sunday we will be hosting Jackbox Games @ 3:30pm and The
Avalon Game at 5pm! Come play with your colleagues and friends! *

Additionally, we are electing new NSAC officers please
*nominate your colleagues for leadership roles in NSAC here!
<https://forms.gle/pqhvLDFus13futW18>*
As always we are also looking to find the next dynamic speaker for Coffee
Hour! If you have a talk already made and need to* practice your
public speaking skill sign up here! <https://forms.gle/nPnMyt9EJDLzqt1y9>*

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana