[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Beyond Coffee! Free Mama Inez and Lavazza!

Samuel Peana speana at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 27 08:00:00 EST 2020

*What: Beyond Coffee: coffee, tea, fruit, and pastries provided by Mexican
Bakery Mama Inés!*

*Where: Marriott Hall (Lavazza Building)*

*When: Thursday Jan 30th, 2020*

*Time: Drop by anytime between 2pm - 3:30pm*

 Please plan to meet in the Birck* Atrium at around 1:55pm so we can walk
over as a group! *Of course if you miss our initial group feel free to come
anytime between 2 and 3:30pm.

*Please RSVP <https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_en51ufTEdqHib2t>*
using
the survey link by Tuesday Jan 28th at 5pm.

https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_en51ufTEdqHib2t

NSAC is cosponsoring this Beyond Coffee Event which is open to the whole of
the college of engineering. There is going to be some seriously tasty food
and its actually quite close to Birck. I highly recommend attending! Its a
great chance to meet people from all different department!

The goal is to bring together engineering graduate students and postdocs
from different disciplines. Make new academic colleagues and friends, learn
more about the wide breadth of engineering research at Purdue, and energize
yourself!

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana