[BNC-grads-list] FW: SPIE /OSA Student Seminar Series (Tuesday, August 18th 2020): - Aston University: Prof. Igor Meglinski - Potential of Structured Vortex Laser Beams in Tissue Diagnosis

Xiaohui Xu xu969 at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 16 18:10:49 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Please join us for the next SPIE/OSA joint Student Seminar on this coming Tuesday (August 18th) at 12 pm EST. Prof. Igor Meglinski from Aston University will be presenting his research on "Potential of Structured Vortex Laser Beams in Tissue Diagnosis". More information can be found below.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Purdue University SPIE Student Chapter.
Dear all,

Greetings from the Aston SPIE/ OSA Student Chapter,

Together with SPIE/OSA Student Chapters from the University of Chicago, Purdue University, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Texas A&M University, and Northwestern University, we are excited to announce the joint SPIE/OSA Student Chapter Seminar Series. We are delighted and pleased to hold the third seminar of this series.

Next Tuesday (August 18th, 2020) at 5pm (11am CDT), we will have our third talk of the series, this time Prof. Igor Meglinski from Aston University will be presenting his research on "Potential of Structured Vortex Laser Beams in Tissue Diagnosis".

Please join us through the following ZOOM link:
https://osachapter.zoom.us/j/98553358756
[cid:image001.png at 01D670F7.4E2551F0]

Looking forward to seeing you all at the seminar. Wishing you all the best and stay safe.

Kind regards,
Aston SPIE/OSA Student Chapter