[BNC-grads-list] FW: Looking for applicants for a postdoc position in my group

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:26:43 EDT 2020

All please find below a post doc opportunity.
Thanks! Jaime
From: Klaus Jöns <klausj at kth.se<mailto:klausj at kth.se>>
Date: April 27, 2020 at 5:13:09 AM EDT
To: "Weinstein, Dana" <danaw at purdue.edu<mailto:danaw at purdue.edu>>
Subject: Looking for applicants for a postdoc position in my group

Dear Dana Weinstein,

my name is Klaus Jöns (google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=B59CACAAAAAJ&hl=de) and I will start my own group at University of Paderborn (Germany, https://physik.uni-paderborn.de/en/) in September. I am looking for a postdoc who could lead my research activities in nanofabrication, working on silicon-nitride and possible lithium niobate MEMS photonic integrated circuits for applications in quantum technologies. The position I can offer is for 3 years and be extended for habilitation for another 3 years. Paderborn is increasing its activities in nanofabrication and also more permanent stuff will be hired in the coming years.
Maybe you know someone, either from your group or collaborators who would be interested in such a position.
Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,
Klaus