[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] No Coffee Hour Today

Sam Peana trezitorul at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:28:06 EDT 2020

Hello all,

*Nobody responded* to volunteer to be a speaker this week. *Without a
speaker we can not have Coffee Hour. *

Unfortunately, this means *we must cancel coffee hour* this week *unless
someone volunteers to give the talk before 3pm*. If you would like to *give
it please contact me ASAP!*

*If you are interested in giving a talk please sign up on the form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgDxNWFBnTcks57dNe08508zticCprPVb5TgKg8eQ9509cYA/viewform>
to speak*, this is a great opportunity to share your work, network with
your peers, and also practice your public speaking skills! It is not
expected that anyone make a new presentation for this event, just bring
your old presentations and give them. Also, keep in mind that most people
in Birck do not work in your area and even "outdated" results are
interesting to our community! *Please do sign up on the form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgDxNWFBnTcks57dNe08508zticCprPVb5TgKg8eQ9509cYA/viewform>!
I look forward to seeing your talks!*

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana