[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Coffee Hour Volunteer Needed!

Sam Peana trezitorul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:26:06 EDT 2020

Hello all,

NSAC has been searching for a volunteer to give the coffee hour talk
tomorrow. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a speaker. If we can
not find a speaker we will be forced to cancel the coffee hour. If you
happen to have an old presentation please consider signing up. This is an
excellent opportunity to share your work and practice your speaking skills.
Please sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgDxNWFBnTcks57dNe08508zticCprPVb5TgKg8eQ9509cYA/viewform

Also if you would like to present but a little later please feel free to
put a later date on the form!

Thank you all for your support and for the wonderful talks!

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana