[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Social - Escape Room in Corn Maze

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 17 05:56:35 EDT 2019

What:  Escape Room in Corn Maze
When: October 26, Saturday, 5 PM
Where: Meet at Birck then drive over to the Exploration Acres-Corn Maze
Why: Since Halloween is here!

Hi everyone,
NSAC is planning for our next social event as an outdoor Escape Room<https://explorationacres.com/corn-maze/xscape-maze/> in Corn Maze with some Halloween spook in Lafayette. There we will be working together to discover clues, solve puzzles and escape the maze! The ticket price, after the discount from NSAC, is $7 per head. Please RSVP before Monday 5 PM by completing the following google form:

https://forms.gle/LYGaqELSDK971obM9

Emroz Khan
NSAC Social Chair

[scarecrow - Copy.jpg]