[BNC-grads-list] FW: Call for posters at the 36th HC Brown Lectures. Due: 5pm Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:56:36 EDT 2019

36th Herbert C. Brown Lectures in Organic Chemistry
Date:  Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time:  8:55 AM - 6:30 PM (EDT)
Location:  Purdue University, Stewart Center (STEW) Room 214

Dear colleagues:
The 36th H.C. Brown Lectures will be held on Thursday, April 18, 2019.  Among the activities will be a poster session, with poster viewing opportunities throughout the day.  We encourage student participants to present their recent works at our poster session and competition.  Multiple cash awards will be given for the best posters by students and post-docs.

Poster information (title, authors, and affiliation) must be submitted electronically through the online registration form BEFORE 5pm on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.

Website and registration: https://www.chem.purdue.edu/hcbrownlectures/.

Thank you,

Jean Chmielewski, Chair
chml at purdue.edu<mailto:chml at purdue.edu>