[BNC-grads-list] UG Research Conference-POSTER judges needed

Leavitt, Vicki vleavitt at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 20 13:47:10 EDT 2019

Dear Graduate Students,

Undergraduates from across campus will be presenting their research at the annual Purdue Undergraduate Research Conference (PURC). Oral presentations are on April 4, and the poster sessions are on April 9 in the Purdue Ballrooms. We invite you to attend the events---please join us.

For the poster sessions, we need volunteers to help with the judging. Could you help for an hour or two on April 9? The undergraduates would enjoy talking with you about their research and really appreciate your feedback on their presentation.

Information and the registration Qualtrics are posted here: https://www.purdue.edu/undergrad-research/students/conference/judges.php

Thank you for considering it and please share this with your colleagues, we need many judges.

Regards,

Vicki

Vicki Leavitt
SURF Program Manager
www.purdue.edu/surf<http://www.purdue.edu/surf>
College of Engineering, Office of Research
Potter #122
(765) 496-2349