[BNC-grads-list] Today's Coffee Hour Talk

Paul Somers psomers at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 1 12:48:26 EST 2019

Dear all,

Today we will be having the weekly coffee hour talk given by our own NSAC President, Sam Peana, from Profs. Vladimir Shalaev and Dana Weinstein's group. The talk will be titled “EDX and you: How composition analysis will change your life".

As per usual there will be a litany of tasty snacks to aid with talk retention.

What: NSAC Coffee hour talk
When: Friday, 03/1/2019, 3:30 pm
Where: BNC Atrium
Speaker: Sam Peana
Title: EDX and you: How composition analysis will change your life

Regards
Paul Somers