[BNC-grads-list] The Yogurt Study

Byers, Adam W byers11 at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 7 08:28:52 EST 2019

Hello,

We are still accepting participants for our ongoing yogurt study. Below is more information if you are interested.

Are there benefits to eating yogurt for breakfast? You can help answer this question by taking part in our study! You will be provided different types of yogurts to consume at home for breakfast. For each type of yogurt, you will complete a 4-h testing day that measures your feelings of appetite (hunger & fullness) and cognitive performance. If you qualify, you will be paid for completing all study procedures.  For more information contact: leidylab at purdue.edu<mailto:leidylab at purdue.edu> and mention:  The Yogurt Study.

Best,

The Leidy Lab Research Team