[BNC-grads-list] FW: Purdue Graduate Career Fair

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:48:41 EST 2019

From: PGSG Purdue Graduate Career Fair [mailto:pgsg.careerfair at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 3:47 PM
To: jjturner at purdue.edu
Subject: Purdue Graduate Career Fair

Good Afternoon,

I am reaching out about the upcoming Purdue Graduate Career Fair on February 12th (flyer attached). The fair is open to all graduate students of all majors and levels.

In the past, students off of the main campus have had difficulties hearing about our fair. If possible, I would appreciate it if you could assist in notifying graduate students within Birck Nanotechnology Center about this fair.

Please let me know if there is someone else I should contact about this, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions, thank you!

Emily Fredette

--
Purdue Graduate Student Government
Career Fair Committee