[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Welcome Back Social

Paul Somers psomers at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 15 09:36:35 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Welcome back! The new semester will start very soon and NSAC will celebrate this with a Social at 9 Irish Brothers in West Lafayette on Saturday, 8/17 at 6pm. Together, we will have dinner there and will explore the surrounding localities afterwards (21+, bring your ID). Keep in mind that NSAC won't be able to provide any food or drinks - all we can offer is tons of fun with your fellow students. Let us know if you are planning to attend by filling out this Google Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScS4tVA4sm1F2k4tBwDqioE692h-lg6_SzpSsYPiIZBt6cIlg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Thomas and Paul