[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Election results

Prabhu Kumar Venuthurumilli pvenuthu at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 22 10:11:24 EDT 2019

Dear all,

I am delighted to inform everyone that we have elected our Executive Committee of NSAC for the 2019-20 academic year.

President: Samuel Peana
Vice President: Paul Somers
Treasurer: Yashwant Yogi
Secretary: Yuhang Fang

Congratulations to the newly elected officers, who would resume charge from June 1st, 2019 as per the NSAC constitution.

On behalf of the 2018-19 NSAC committee, I would like to thank all the participants, volunteers for the help in NSAC activities.

Regards,
Prabhu