[BNC-grads-list] The Hummus Study - Ongoing Recruitment

Leidy Lab leidylab at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 5 12:07:31 EDT 2018

Hello,

We are recruiting for our ongoing hummus study (see below).

Are there benefits to eating hummus as an afternoon snack? You can help answer this question by taking part in our study! You will be provided different types of snacks to consume at home. For each type of snack, you will complete a 5-h testing day that measures your feelings of appetite (hunger & fullness), thoughts of food, and blood sugar. If you qualify, you will be paid $150 for completing all study procedures.  For more information contact: leidylab at purdue.edu<mailto:leidylab at purdue.edu> and mention:  The Hummus Study.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
The Leidy Lab