[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Council Meeting #1 Reminder

Samuel Peana speana at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 31 13:07:53 EDT 2018

 Hello Everyone,

Are you interested in getting involved with the Nanotechnology Advisory
Student Council (NSAC)? Wonder what NSAC is and what it does? Want to
experience what true power feels like (by volunteering) ?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above then come to the NSAC
general meeting *TOMORROW** at 4:30pm* where we will be going over:

1. Discussion about NSAC Constitution
2. Committees
-Responsibilities & Purview
-Chairs, volunteers and selection
3. NSAC Scheduled Activities for the year
4. Suggestions how to improve Birck and NSAC!

NSAC is looking to expand activities in Birck and grow the community of
Birck. In particular we need people to volunteer a bit of time to help
organize our sports leagues, social activities, and academic activities.
Together we can make a Birck a better place!

[image: image.png]

*WHERE: BRK 1001*
*WHEN: Wednesday, 4:30PM*

Sincerely,