[BNC-grads-list] NSAC World Cup Semifinals Watch Parties

Samuel Peana speana at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 11 13:57:34 EDT 2018

Just a reminder that one of the most exciting soccer games of the century
is about to begin at 2pm: Croatia vs. England.

We invite you to join NSAC in watching this game in BRK 1001 with some
heavy refreshments.

*Due to the generosity of our members the snacks have been significantly
upgraded! We will be providing: Soda, Cookies, Pirollinos, Chips, Icecream!*

*WHERE: BRK 1001*
*WHEN: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*WHY: We all know you are watching in your office anyways, may as well
watch with friends and most importantly...food!*
[image: image.png]

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana
NSAC President