[BNC-grads-list] NSAC World Cup Semifinals Watch Parties

Samuel Peana speana at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 10 13:14:31 EDT 2018

Just a reminder that one of the most exciting soccer games of the century
is about to begin at 2pm: France vs. Belgium.

We invite you to join NSAC in watching this game in BRK 1001 with some
light refreshments.

Please come at 1:45 as we will be holding a brief feedback session before
the game begins!

*WHERE: BRK 1001*
*WHEN: 1:45PM*
*WHY: We all know you are watching in your office anyways, may as well
watch with friends and most importantly...food!*

[image: image.png]

Sincerely,

-Sam Peana
NSAC President