[BNC-grads-list] FW: Nanofabrication Engineer - Job Opportunity for Students/Alums

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 29 13:54:53 EST 2018

My name is Chloe and I wanted to reach out to the Birck Nanotechnology Center with a job opportunity for students and/or alums. We currently have a Nanofabrication Engineer position open at Modern Electron, which is based in Seattle, Washington. We are looking for candidates with an M.S. degree or higher in Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or related field as well as demonstrated experience in nanoscale fabrication and analysis techniques.

We seek to revolutionize the electricity generation industry with highly efficient thermionic energy converters. As a large and archaic industry, there is a massive opportunity for impact and growth on an international level. As an advanced engineer at Modern Electron, the person in this position will be responsible for innovation and production of nano-scale devices using the company’s cutting edge technology and processes. Particular focus will be on designing fabrication process flows for 3D devices, process development, short-loop iterations, and collaborating with the simulation & device test team to prototype and test in silicon designs. The successful candidate will work with a team of physicists, chemists, material scientists, electrical engineers, and technicians. This position will report to the CTO.

If you know any candidates who may be qualified and interested, please feel free to forward their resumes and I will send them to our hiring manager. If you would like more information on the position, please visit:

https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/modernelectroncom/view/P_AAAAAADAAADP54T0YIprsS

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Sincerely,

--
[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0Bx2bR-CZTDGoVlRCQXJkSWNSWjQ]
Chloe Choe

Technical Recruiter

Modern Electron, LLC

m:

425-209-0063<tel:(425)%20209-0063>

a:

14360 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007

w:

modernelectron.com<http://modernelectron.com/>  e: chloe.choe at modernelectron.com<mailto:chloe.choe at modernelectron.com>