[BNC-grads-list] NSAC spring 2018 Academic trip

Vasudevan Rajagopal Iyer rajagopv at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:36:48 EST 2018

Hello all,

NSAC (Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council) will be organizing an academic trip to Argonne National lab's Center for Nanoscale Materials this semester. This is a great opportunity to explore nanotechnology careers/collaborations at Argonne National lab.

[cid:81f0ed9a-cc67-445c-a4ff-cefede561db4]

If you are interested to participate, please fill out the form by following the link:

https://goo.gl/forms/0PD4bpArvubM5noL2

We will be collecting a deposit of $10 for the trip which will be refunded upon trip completion. This is to avoid no shows. Once the dates are finalized based on the responses, we will be collecting the deposit.

For more information about CNM, visit: http://www.anl.gov/cnm/center-nanoscale-materials

Thank you

Vasudevan Iyer

PhD Student

Academic trip coordinator NSAC

https://engineering.purdue.edu/NSAC/

Welcome to NSAC - Purdue Engineering<https://engineering.purdue.edu/NSAC/>
engineering.purdue.edu
Welcome to NSAC. NSAC is an organization of graduate students at Purdue University who are interested in nanotechnology research. Our membership includes all Birck ...