[BNC-grads-list] OSA/SPIE General Meeting: Jan 29th 5pm in Birck 1001

Deesha Shah shah263 at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:36:25 EST 2018

Hello,

We will be having a general meeting for OSA/SPIE on *Monday, January 29th
at 5:00 pm in Birck 1001* to discuss our plans for this semester. Also,
this summer we will be co-hosting an International OSA Network of Students
(IONS) conference with the University of Dayton OSA student chapter. Please
attend the meeting to learn more about how you can help with organizing the
conference.

Best,
Deesha